Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Blood

Since all I write about lately seems to be football and video games, I've decided to invite my future-mrs. to write for this blog. Hopefully she'll write about horror movies more than I have and kick start in me my initial desire to write about horror movies.

As for Manhunt, I've gotten to the level where it is essentially a shoot-out in the subway station, and I've put that shit on indefinite hold. Manhunt is not a shooter and the PS2 sucks for shooters (I'm used to mouse point-and-clicking on the PC for shoot-em-ups) so I've instead been playing Lego Star Wars 2. It's fun, but it seems like in an attempt to add to the game above and beyond the original, it has gotten a bit convoluted. Collect enough studs in Story Mode, then collect enough studs in Freeplay mode plus find the hidden red brick - oh and meet the criteria so you collect all four gold bricks in each level, blah blah blah... I loved the minikit building from the first one and having the option to actually play with your minikit vehicles is fun, but it just seems like too much shit has been crammed into it.

And I suck at vehicle levels.

No comments: