Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random Post

1) I'm now old and married and watching waaay too much Mythbusters. I had never seen an episode until I stopped at my in-laws on the way back from our honeymoon in November. Now I'm hooked and have probably seen almost all the episodes from reruns and marathons on the Discovery Channel.

2) Gemma got me an Xbox 360 for Valentine's Day. I'm such a spoiled little shit. I'll be writing up some posts about some of the games I've played like Braid, Fallout 3 and Dead Space. I've also been thinking about writing up some posts about all the Silent Hill games for a while now.

3) My job was horrible, and it's getting worse. It's normally a high turnover type of job, but since the job market's so tight, the wiener factory seems to be taking advantage by making things suck even more. If this company went out of business, I'd eat pancakes on its fucking grave. I can't believe I've been doing this shit for 2 and a half years now. Got a post about that in the works.

No comments: