Friday, October 12, 2007

Anonymous comments now allowed on this blog

People can now leave anonymous comments. I didn't realize they were not allowed by default. I doubt I've missed anyone, but whatever.

PS.

Haujobb - Vertical Theory. I just recently got this even though it was released in 2003. I saw Haujobb live in Milwaukee when they were touring to promote Polarity in 2002, and this album slipped past my radar... I was in grad school, dirt poor, and not really paying attention to this kind of music. For the past year I've been playing catch up, and this is seriously not only the best Haujobb album since Soultions for a Small Planet/the rmx matrix, it's one of the best industrial/ebm/whatever albums ever. Or at least I think so this week.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Response 1) If this CD actually did suck my balls while I listened to it, it would be the single all-time best CD ever, surpassing even Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Response 2) If you're sour on it because of the syrupy string and choir soundtrack samples, I will cave in a little bit on it. If you don't like it because of its atonality and syncopated rhythms, then I must ask you, sir, why do you hate music so much?

Justin Bieber said...

Interesting how you came up with the ideas. I have a blog but I think you would have a hard time trying to pin my many different rantings and jokes to one suitable logo? Like this post.
All About Justin Bieber